Written by Kobi Yamada / Illustrated by Elise Hurst
“The miraculous is everywhere and in everything. Waiting for us to notice it. Waiting for us to appreciate it. Waiting for us to love it.”
This is a story about noticing the little things, the grand big things, the imaginary, and sometimes, hidden things. It’s a tale about embracing what’s possible.
Written by New York Times best-selling author Kobi Yamada, Noticing follows the discoveries of a painter and her young protégé. Together, they explore what it means to observe with your heart, and use your imagination to expand your vision.
With whimsical watercolour illustrations by Melbourne Artist Elise Hurst, this beautiful children’s book is an invitation to slow down and notice that the incredible is everywhere, and in everything — waiting to be known. And to realise that when we take the time to truly observe the beauty and magic around us each day, we begin to understand the promise and potential that is available to us all.
Be sure to discover the companion book in this series, Trying.
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 9″W x 10.75″H
- Page Count: 48 pages
We offer free freight for all AU orders over $100.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1 -2 business days. You will be notified when your order is being dispatched and a tracking number will be provided.
Our deliveries are sent through Australia Post. If an item is needed urgently, Express Post can be selected at checkout. However, please note that Express Post is not available for all items. If an item is not eligible for Express Post, it will be noted in the description for that product.
For standard shipping your parcel is expected to arrive within 5-10 business days.
For Express Post shipping your parcel is expected to arrive within 2-3 business days
Country and remote areas may take longer than these time frames.
For further information regarding our shipping policy, refer to the Shipping Policy page.
Return & Exchange
Change of Mind
The Shed Luxe wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied or have changed your mind, we will happily offer an exchange or store credit, provided this is activated within 7 days of your receipt (based on tracking information). Please note the following:
- Products that are ineligible include gift cards, earrings, and personal care items
- Products must be returned in original condition, with all tags, labels or stickers intact. Products in jars or bottles must remain sealed. If a product returns damaged, opened, or not in its original condition, a store credit will not be issued.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be deducted from the store credit amount. This is to cover costs such as third party and merchant facility charges, admin fees and warehousing expenses.
- Any items purchased on “Sale” cannot be returned for exchange or credit.
- For any returns for purchases where there is a ‘Gift with Purchase’ all gifts must be returned as well when returning the purchase.
Please note that The Shed Luxe reserves the right to refuse a return if it does not match the conditions above.
If your return is accepted, we will issue you with a store credit. Approved credit amounts will be for the price of the item only, less the restocking fee. Original postage and return postage costs are at your expense.
If, in the rare instance, the item you receive is incorrect, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Photos will need to be provided to support this claim. Once you have made contact, we will advise you of the next steps to be taken.
If you have received your order and it is faulty or damaged, please take photos clearly showing the damage and contact us within 3 business days of receiving your delivery so we can assess it. Details of the faulty item/s should be sent to: [email protected].
The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. For example, we may arrange to:
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher.
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Arrange for the product to be returned to us. In this case, we will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
For any return, please ensure you contact us first before returning goods.
To avoid your return being rejected, or if you require further clarification on this policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
Email us at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.