Compendium The Storyteller’s Handbook
Illustrated by Elise Hurst
Foreword by Neil Gaiman
“A truly inspirational book that ignites the inner storyteller. Bedtime stories, creative writing, and fantastic conversations will abound!” —The Children’s Book Review
What happens when story time begins with a little glowing doorway under a bridge, a pair of koalas floating on an autumn leaf, or a giant mantis returning a library book? Absolutely anything!
Inside this book are an infinite number of stories, waiting for you to bring them to life! You’ll find 52 magical hand-drawn illustrations — of strange lands, mystical creatures, curious animals, and intriguing characters. But there are no accompanying words, because you, the storyteller, are the missing ingredient.
Open this book at any time, or on any page and let the rich details of each illustration become the beginning of an adventure you create. With countless possible stories living on every page, The Storyteller’s Handbook is like having an entire library in a single book!
- Includes 52 stunning illustrations to use as story prompts, with the number of tales being as endless as your imagination
- Sophisticated, layered imagery invites the creativity of children and adults alike
- An engaging bedtime read, road-trip activity, or creative writing exercise
- Includes a foreword by Neil Gaiman, gold foil stamping on a hardcover, and lay-flat binding
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 7.5″W x 9.875″H
- Page Count: 128 page
We offer free freight for all AU orders over $100.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1 -2 business days. You will be notified when your order is being dispatched and a tracking number will be provided.
Our deliveries are sent through Australia Post. If an item is needed urgently, Express Post can be selected at checkout. However, please note that Express Post is not available for all items. If an item is not eligible for Express Post, it will be noted in the description for that product.
For standard shipping your parcel is expected to arrive within 5-10 business days.
For Express Post shipping your parcel is expected to arrive within 2-3 business days
Country and remote areas may take longer than these time frames.
For further information regarding our shipping policy, refer to the Shipping Policy page.
Return & Exchange
Change of Mind
The Shed Luxe wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied or have changed your mind, we will happily offer an exchange or store credit, provided this is activated within 7 days of your receipt (based on tracking information). Please note the following:
- Products that are ineligible include gift cards, earrings, and personal care items
- Products must be returned in original condition, with all tags, labels or stickers intact. Products in jars or bottles must remain sealed. If a product returns damaged, opened, or not in its original condition, a store credit will not be issued.
- Any items purchased on “Sale” cannot be returned for exchange or credit.
- For any returns for purchases where there is a ‘Gift with Purchase’ all gifts must be returned as well when returning the purchase.
Please note that The Shed Luxe reserves the right to refuse a return if it does not match the conditions above.
If your return is accepted, we will issue you with a store credit. Approved credit amounts will be for the price of the item only. In the case of an exchange, return postage costs back to us and the subsequent reposting of the replacement back to you, will be at your expense. In this instance, free shipping does not apply. We will be in contact with you to arrange payment of shipping.
If, in the rare instance, the item you receive is incorrect, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Photos will need to be provided to support this claim. Once you have made contact, we will advise you of the next steps to be taken.
If you have received your order and it is faulty or damaged, please take photos clearly showing the damage and contact us within 3 business days of receiving your delivery so we can assess it. Details of the faulty item/s should be sent to: [email protected].
The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. For example, we may arrange to:
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher.
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Arrange for the product to be returned to us. In this case, we will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
For any return, please ensure you contact us first before returning goods.
To avoid your return being rejected, or if you require further clarification on this policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
Email us at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.