Pure linen, protective face masks that won’t irritate the skin.
To assist you all during these times, our friends at Hanako have created a limited edition range of Hanako Pure Linen Reusable Face Masks.
– Non-medical grade reversible face-covering crafted from 100% pure linen with elastic loops, designed for you to breathe comfortably
– Double-sided colours of Blush and Beige
– The linen is 100% stone washed which gives the fabric maximum softness and ensures it becomes less creased after each wash. It is ecological and anti-allergic fabric, great for people who have skin sensitivities
– Comes with a complimentary travel pouch to protect the material when not in use
– Machine washable, can be cleaned and disinfected to wear over and over again.
– Handcrafted in Australia
– 2 Layers for protection
– We encourage our Hanako masks to be worn, washed, hung to dry and re-worn, never to be discarded.
– If your mask feels loose, we recommend giving your mask a wash as this can cause slight shrinkage. If the ties are still loose, tighten them by tying a knot or twisting the elastic on the side to ensure a snug fit.
– This product is for personal use and is a non-medical device. It is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines and practising good personal hygiene.
– Product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.